You are going to read the complete explanation on schedule blog posts in WordPress but you ever think before reading this article??? that
- Why you need to schedule your blog posts in WordPress?
- When you should schedule your posts?
- How you can complete the process of scheduling blog posts in WordPress?
You never think about these questions before reading the Title of this article i.e. Schedule Blog Posts In WordPress – Why, When & How ?Right?… Don’t worry I will explain you completely that why, when and how you should schedule posts in WordPress ?
Why You Need to Schedule Posts ?
Scheduling blog posts in WordPress is really a great feature which help bloggers to schedule future posts for their blog. As everybody knows that Google loves those blogs which updates on a regular basis on a fixed posing frequency.
Some bloggers update their blog daily, twice a week etc but maintaining the posting frequency is always not possible. There would be many reasons for not posting regularly like
- You may be busy in the preparation of your exams.
- You are going to enjoy your holidays.
- You are going to attend your brother’s marriage or any others marriage.
- Your brain need a break to overcome the pressure of your work.
Due to these kinds of reasons, we could not maintain our blog posting frequency but If we will schedule blog posts then we can easily maintain the posting frequency.
We only need to write blog posts and schedule them for future before getting busy in any work. Simple
Now you would understand that why you need to schedule your posts in WordPress. Right?
When You Should Schedule Your Blog Posts?
It is not the big question to ask but every blogger should use their sense about when they should schedule posts.
According to me, you should always schedule your posts in the morning and in between 8 AM to 11 AM. As I think If you will schedule your posts for night then your posts would have less chances of getting more views, more comments and more engagement.
But If you will schedule blog posts in the morning then you can get more visitors, more comments and more engagement.
How You Can Schedule Blog Posts?
Scheduling blog posts is not so difficult. It is very easy to do. Just follow the below steps to schedule your blog posts.
Step-1 : Before scheduling your post, you need to complete your post so write your post completely.
Step-2 : After completing the post, look at the right sidebar widget ” Publish widget ” and click on ” Edit ” and then set timing for future post and then click ” OK “.
When you will press OK then the blue ” Schedule ” button will appear automatically in place of ” Publish ” button.
Step-3 : Simply press the ” Schedule ” button and then your post will be scheduled for the future timing.
In this way, you can schedule your posts in WordPress. If you have any question to ask then feel free to ask via comments.
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends if you like it. Take care and Happy Blogging.
Latest posts by Chetan Gupta (see all)
- How To Find Guest Blogging Sites – Quick Tips - December 9, 2013
- How To Check Domain Availability Using Domain Name Checker - December 4, 2013
- How To Increase Twitter Followers For Free Instantly - December 1, 2013
- Common WordPress Mistakes Which You Should Avoid : Ultimate Guide - November 30, 2013
- How To Upload Photos On Facebook Using Picasa Photo Uploader - November 29, 2013