I am here to teach you ” how to install WordPress using fantastico in cpanel “. so finally you have decided to start blogging using WordPress but there are many questions rising in your mind like why to use WordPress, how to install WordPress , how to manage your blog etc. Right??? 🙂 so don’t worry , After reading this full article you will get the answer of your questions.
Blogging is a great way of earning money in today’s generation and it is better than any job or business. Right??? According to me, making a success full blog is only the way to full fill your all big dreams. There are many successful blog entrepreneurs who earned a lot from a website and Mark Zuckerberg , The Founder of Facebook.com is the great example for us. Right?
I am sure you are very excited to know that How to set up WordPress using cpanel. You are thinking that why i am talking about WordPress so many times. right? Because there are many blogging platforms to start a blog but WordPress is much better blogging platform than all. WordPress is an open source blogging platform.
Benefits of using WordPress
After reading these benefits, you will understand that why to use WordPress.
- It is very easy to use and has an intuitive interface.
- You don’t need to know HTML or any coding for using WordPress.
- You can create a new page or blog post, format text, upload images, upload videos etc which is very easy for anyone.
- The code in WordPress blog’s is very clean and simple which makes it easy for search engines to read and index site’s content so search engines love WordPress blogs.
- You have full control on your website. you don’t need to hire any web designer for making your website.
- The design of your website is 100% customizable.
- You can extend the functionality of your blog with lots of plugins available in WordPress.
So after reading these benefits, i am sure you will use WordPress for your blog. Am i right??? 🙂 So without wasting the time, Lets come to the point. The two major things you need to start a website is a domain name and web hosting for your website. If you already purchased these two things then its fine, if not then you can read below article of our tutorial.
Many web hosts offers a control panel by which you can install wordpress easily.
How to Install WordPress Using Fantastico in Cpanel
- Login to your cpanel by using cpanel address that is http://yourdomainname.com/cpanel and fill username and password.
- Click on Fantastico Deluxe in software/services.
- Click on WordPress in below navigation.
- Then click on new installation.
- Then after opening the new installation page. Simply fill the administrator username and password in admin access data and nothing. then click on install wordpress. and after this, click on finish installation.
Now your WordPress is ready to start blogging. You have to login to enter in WordPress. Go to http://yourdomainname.com/wp-admin/ and fill username and password. After opening the dashboard, you can start blogging by clicking on ” Add new post ” in posts option.
Hope you understand all the things clearly on How to set up WordPress using Fantastico in cpanel. If you have any question or suggestion then feel free to leave a comment below and if you really like this article then you can click on Facebook like button above the post or you can share this post with your twitter followers also. 😀